STUDIO GIFT VOUCHERS
Buy Presents with Purpose this Festive Season
Gift Vouchers starting from £45
Give your musical loved ones a memorable studio experience with our professional and friendly staff at Sound Gallery Studios.
Our Studio Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift experience for singers, rappers, vocalists, musicians and bands of all ages and abilities, whether you are celebrating a special occasion, anniversary, birthday, Christmas or fulfilling someone’s musical dream to record in a professional recording studio.
The gift recipient(s) can either sing over a backing track of their choice or record a song that they have written.
We also offer gift vouchers for music production sessions (Logic Pro, Ableton Live and Protools).
The perfect gift:
Appropriate for all ages (12+) and abilities
Suitable for vocalists and musicians
Flexible booking times
CD and MP3 formats available
Valid for 6 months
Professional recording studio run by social enterprise. When you buy a voucher you support our social agenda.
City centre location in the cultural heart of the city situated in a thriving arts centre with cafe-bar, art gallery and disabled access.
Fully ventilated studios.
How The Recording Studio Experience works
The Gift Voucher Buyer:
1. Email us to request a Gift Voucher mentioning the type of voucher and the number of hours you would like to book.
2. As soon as we receive your email and payment we will send you a confirmation email with a digital voucher (or we can send you a physical copy in the post).
3. The Recording Voucher is valid for 6 months after the date of purchase.
Please check your spam / junk folders if you do not see your confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of your purchase.
The Gift Voucher Receiver:
1. Call us (01392-495301) or contact us via email ( [email protected]) and quote the person’s name who purchased the voucher to arrange a date and time for your recording studio session.
2. When you arrive at our studio, our studio engineer will give you a tour of the studio and explain how the recording process works. You will then have a chance to run through your song and warm up your vocals.
3. When your voice is warmed up we will start recording. We will get you to record 3 or 4 live vocal takes, then the studio engineer will select the best recordings of your vocals and piece them together into a perfect vocal. If there are any notes out of tune we will correct them, add EQ and FX to the vocal, and finally mix and master the song.
4. At the end of the recording, the song will then be given to you on CD or MP3 or both formats.